10.24.2010

First blog after PMR~~~

cause just now i saw kah min blog is written in english~
so as her gud frenz.......i aslo write my blog in english as i am encouranging
her 2 speak n write english well......
this is my first blog after my PMR.....
so i dun wan 2 mention those sad n anoying things......
the life after PMR......one word.....【BORED!!!!!!!】
can u imagine everyday go 2 school just sleep n do nothing?!
ok....although there are so many activities that are prepared 4 us,
but......i am not interseted in it at all.......
now,i am learning japannese~
after watching my lovely anime 【kuroshitsuji】
i am fall in love with japan culture~
erm......now my learning is quite ok~
at least i had learnt all the normal dialog in japannese~
at here i wan 2 thanks all of my gud frenz~
u all had gave me a wonderful weekend~
thanks a lot~n forgive me as i am not decide 2 write a long blog....=="
as i say....i am a lazy girl~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论