2.23.2010

A Love Suicide

Say, where's my shame,
When I call your name,
So please, don't set me free,
I must heavy as can be.
I will do you harm,
I'll break my arm
I'm a victim of your charms.
I once should be dead,
When I am, I lament,
I can be so mean,
You can't beat me,
I would like to share you,
I would like to blame you,
Just because of my love to you
Au...love itself is just as innocent as roses in May,
I know that they can't drive it away.
Oh, love itself is just as brief as a candle in the wind.
That's really just like sin.
Alone, but sane,
I am a love suicide.
Cause love itself is just as brief as a candle in the wind.
It's pure whitest, just like sin.
Alone, but sane,
I am a love suicide.
Cause love itself is just as innocent as Roses in May.
It's pure white, just like sin

没有评论:

发表评论