10.21.2009

my first english blog

study study study.....
my life is full of books and words....
everyday wan 2 study about my exam,pn choo's peribahasa exam n so on....
how a foolish life i hv.......arhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
if this type of life is continueing .......OMG!!! i think i will become crazy........

G.Gcamp is held on 19th December........erm.....is a disiplin camp.......
actually......i feel a bit scare about this camp.....
i hear from my sis....she said the disiplin will hv many suprise to us ....
and she call me just waiting the suprise coming.....
oh...............how scary it is.......
the theme of the camp this year is {Battle Ground}n my group is poping...........
if u ask me wat is poping...............i feel vry sorry cause i also dun know anything about this dance......
i just know wat is my favourite ballet~~~~^^

this is my first english blog...........i dun know y i wan 2 type this blog in english.....
just cause sok meei said my english is so broken.........so i wan 2 improve my english ..........
erm...........i dun think this can improve my english......but anyway.........this also can help me 2 improve my english writing~~haha~~

1 条评论: